سنسور فشار اتمسفر MPXV7002DP
سنسور فشار هوا دیفرانسیلی
Integrated Silicon Pressure Sensor On-Chip Signal Conditioned, Temperature Compensated and Calibrated
The MPXV7002 series piezoresistive transducers are state-of-the-art monolithic silicon pressure sensors designed for a wide range of applications, but particularly those employing a microcontroller or microprocessor with A/D inputs.
This transducer combines advanced micromachining techniques, thin-film metallization, and bipolar processing to provide an accurate, high level analog output signal that is proportional to the applied pressure.
- INTEGRATED PRESSURE SENSOR -2 to 2 kPa (-0.3 to 0.3 psi) – 0.5 to 4.5 V OUTPUT
- 2.5% Typical Error over +10°C to +60°C with Auto Zero
- 6.25% Maximum Error over +10°C to +60°C without Auto Zero
- Ideally Suited for Microprocessor or Microcontroller-Based Systems
- Thermoplastic (PPS) Surface Mount Package
- Temperature Compensated over +10° to +60°C
- Patented Silicon Shear Stress Strain Gauge
- Available in Differential and Gauge Configurations
- Hospital Beds
- Respiratory Systems
- Process Control